As supporters of the local food movement we sell almost all of our products exclusively at our local farmers markets.
Farmers Market Schedule:
- San Luis Obispo Madonna Plaza Saturday 8:00am - 10:45am
- San Luis Obispo Downtown Thurs 6:00 - 9:00pm
- Morro Bay Spencer's Parking Lot Thursday 2:00 - 5:00
- Arroyo Grande Weds 8:30 - 11:00 Smart & Final parking lot
- Arroyo Grande Sat in the Village 12:00 - 2:30
- Orcutt Tues 9:30 - 1:00 Clark & Bradley rd
- Santa Maria Weds 11:30 - 4:00 Town Center Plaza
- Atascadero Weds 2:30-6:00 Sunken Gardens
The California Bee Company is a family-owned small apiary business tended by Jeremy and Virginia Rose and our 4 children.
Proud to be the premier source for LOCAL RAW UNPROCESSED WILDFLOWER HONEY in San Luis Obispo County.
We breed bees and place thousands of colonies at dozens of pristine wildflower ranch locations throughout central California. We are so grateful to provide RAW HONEY in numerous rare varietals sourced from our own bee hives, and we are passionate about protecting the pure depth-of-flavor present in natural honey.
We also breed locally adapted queen bees and sell live bee colonies during the spring. We have bee hives available for rental for crop pollination.
We believe in giving back to the beekeeping community that helped us get started. Jeremy Rose partners with another local beekeeper Patrick Frazier to teach the Cal Poly San Luis Obispo beekeeping class during Spring and Fall quarters.
CENTRAL COAST THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!